Before you finish reading this, one individual will have ended their life by suicide—because they think they have no other choice. According to the World Health Organization, a massive 800,000 people take their lives every year—one death every 40 seconds. That’s over 2,000 a day. For millions who suffer from deep sadness and despair, “EXIT” points to a better way. This compelling movie shines a powerful light in the darkness and offers true hope to those who think they have none. Someone you know may be secretly considering their exit. Watch “EXIT” when it comes out on pre-release download on July 12, and share it with those you love.
From Living Waters, creators of the award-winning TV program The Way of the Master and the popular movies “180” and “Evolution vs. God,” comes the riveting and hope-inspiring film “EXIT.”
WATCH THE ENTIRE MOVIE FREE AT: http://www.theEXITmovie.com
If you’re struggling with depression or suicidal thoughts, please visit this page for some practical helps: http://www.theexitmovie.com/help
Follow Living Waters:
Follow Ray Comfort:
Watch more free videos and get other resources by Ray Comfort and Living Waters at http://www.LivingWaters.com
IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, we encourage you to remember three very important things:
1. YOU HAVE WORTH. You are not a cosmic accident; you are not here by chance. The Bible says God (who is the essence of love) formed you in your mother’s womb, and that you were made in His image. You are unique, and handcrafted by the Creator; and because of that, your life has meaning. No matter where you’ve been, what’s happened, or what you’ve done, nothing can ever erase the incredible value God has placed on you as His creation and image bearer.
2. THERE IS HOPE. The Bible tells us that by trusting in Jesus we have a “living hope,” a hope that is an anchor for the soul. If you don’t know God personally, you can, through genuine repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. Your sins will be washed away. His Spirit will come to live within you and will never leave you, and you’ll be given a new heart with new desires. Again, the Bible tells us that God is love. The meaning and purpose of your life is to truly love God and walk with Him. You can find healing, forgiveness, and hope in Christ.
3. HELP IS AVAILABLE. Like a mold of the soul, severe depression grows in the cold dampness of isolation. Please, open up and reach out for support. You can:
• Tell those closest to you. Confide in a parent, relative, friend, or school counselor, or find a respected Christian doctor or professional counselor. Dragging a heavy load by yourself can be overwhelming, but if you let someone help carry your burden, it becomes far lighter.
• Call a hotline. You can call the “Suicide Prevention Lifeline” and talk with someone right now. It’s free, confidential, and available 24/7. You can call them at 800-273-8255.
• Speak with a local pastor. If you don’t attend a Christian church, visit http://www.theEXITmovie.com and click on the “HELP” tab to help you find a church in your area.
Whatever you do, please, please don’t end your life.