The answer to this question is pure and simple. This video will serve as a guide to anyone who is not a a Christian but interested in becoming one. Bible reference:
(1) On the first time that the disciples of Jesus preached about the good news of Jesus, over 3,000 asked what they needed to do to be saved ! (Acts 2:37)
(2) Another time, after witnessing God’s power through breaking open the jail cell where some Christians were being unfairly imprisoned, the jailer fell at their feet and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”(Acts 16:30)
(4) Faith is complete trust and willingness to do what God says. (Hebrews 11:1-2)
(5) We are saved by grace through faith. We cannot save ourselves by works of personal merit. (Ephesians 2:1-10)
(6) Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17)
(8) Faith leads your belief to repent of a sinful lifestyle (2 Corinthians 7:10).
(9) With our hearts we believe and with our mouths we confess unto salvation (Acts 8:36-38, Romans 10:9-10).
(10) Baptism is a reflection of Jesus sacrifice (Romans 6:3-6).
(11) Baptism washes away our sins, and through faith we are saved by being baptized (Acts 22:16, 1 Peter 3:21). Music Reference: Song: 20/20 Vision Artist: PC III Info: http://freemusicarchive.org/music/P_C… See also: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…